Ji Muis~Yeah...:)

TaDa~Kinda efficient me, straight go on9 to upload this post after a date with Hubby~:) Aheehee~

Again, Wanna tell a lil story bout our outing yesterday.

VIP of the day-->
Siew Hwei
Weng Yee
Lip Kent
n Winney ME~

It seems like a 1 day trip exploring Kota Damansara. Haha~

Loudspeaker KTV.
First time being there.
Overall was ok, just the sound system not as good as its competitor~=D
But it worth, RM13.90 for a set of lunch. 11am-2pm.:)
Sing our lungs OUT!
Enjoyed every singing session with my friends, besides my hobby, it is a good way to for interaction among friends.
"請你滾,滾出去!!!"
Must sing this again next time~xD

Ah KK, no more craps,Let's see some photos of the day:)
Nobody neh~
Usual me~nice kan?:)
4 stars of the day~xD
Lip Kent n I were singing the song [滾] I think...=D
Spot my PINK nails colour!

Bye Loudspeaker, I will definitely come again~:)

*** *** *** *** ***
Lip Kent didn't join our dessert session.
Wasted***=P

[3 leng lui ambassador introducing u Dreamz Bakery jiu pai~]

Dreamz Bakery.
Recommended by Winney Liew=D
It's located at the street right after Loudspeaker.
Check my previous post to find out more hah~heehee~
My second visit to Dreamz Bakery after anniversary celebration with B.
This time with Ji Muis.:)

More and more pictures coming!!!

Didn't see much changes there, Still like their deco and the atmosphere there~:)
Very calm and relaxing, just like being at our own home~<3
Hey...I saw those familiar candies~~~:)
The colourful Macarron~:)
I heard it's sweet, is it?
Found something new...:) But don't remember what are them...>.<
Some handmade stuff~ 
PS: I want the owl...^_^
Last time was name card on the tray, and this time...?:)
Deng...The small room..with the same msg wall...
There there there!
My Love notes~~~*shy
Look at both of them...
Siew Hwei: I saw hope...xD
Weng Yee: I like this angle!!!
=D
The top one showing I slapped on Lip Kent's face.
The bottom one, it is just a normal cute toy~
Kaka...^___________^
Hot Mocha
We ordered: Green Tea Tiramisu Layer Cake, Dark Chocolate Layer Cake and Marble Cheese
My Ji Mui: Siew Hwei and Weng Yee.
Ah..Like~^^
We uploaded this as our profile picture.
Almost the same posing but from different angle.
The making of...xD
Haha~Credit to Siew Hwei...:)
Okay...I know I looked funny...One of the way to make my friends happy and laugh out real loud...:)
I don't mind losing *some image la~=P
*No eye see~=.=
But then...Back to normal...I am *still a pretty lady la..okay?
Who likes to camwhore.
Who like mirror.
:)
So long...to Dreamz Bakery:)
Still didn't get the chance to chat with our pretty Lao Ban Niang-Hwi Yee.
But for sure, I will...visit to her place more often in the future...de loe~^^"

*** *** *** *** ***
We accidentally found Sunway Giza...
PS: Sorry...I'm abit kampung, really didn't realize Sunway Giza is located really near to Dreamz Bakery as well.Bahahaha~^^"
And we saw the Full House with 3 floors~Whoa!
No special meaning unless...This is for B~haha~*blush
See..I love mirror. Likey this the most!^^
Thought of going Snow Flake to have dessert one...But...we were upset by the crowd...>_<
Next time la har...
End up going My Honeymoon.
The "Fang Si" Tong Sui
Hak Ji Ma Woo~
Honeymelon Sai Mai Lou

*** *** *** *** ***
Our stomach are full with dessert and food in few hours time.@.@
Siew Hwei said her Ji Ma Woo very disgusting, made her wanna vomit.
See, ate too much liao~=P

Niways,
Dearest Siew Hwei and Weng yee...

Once again,
Never expect to know you all, or even gather 3 of us, as Ji Muis in such a big university community.
I always appreciate the time we spent together, regardless for academic or our outing.

Love the sing K session.
Love the high tea session.
Love the 38 session.

Can we do this more in the future?

:)

Purposely write in -Broken-English...
Hope Weng Yee can understand la har~~~

:)

Lotsa Love<3<3<3

*hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回来了

趁記憶還新鮮的時候

塵封