Tak larat

Hai semua,

Saje saje nak drop by kat blog I~

Everything is fine, went to class today, and to work right after class.
Superwoman right? I know~LOL...xD

I just found out something where...
Something has become so different, ever since I left my ex-working place.
Including the working environment, people and memories.

人事已非。
That's the best to describe my current condition of working environment.

撐著吧。
To describe my feeling for my berry 1st day of work after I'd left for 2 years.

囧囧囧

Should I say that..I would definitely reject the job offered if I have a better choice. INDEED~

God bless me,
Please do not make me keep on complain about my job everyday even this is just a part time job.
Popi Popi~ 

In fact,
I'd decided to work till end of August and CIAO straight away.
This thing came across my mind after working for an hour.

^_^"

Ganbatte neh~

I know this song is a bit weird tho...Hmm...xD

Have fun!
Try to enjoy till the max although life might be difficult.
We will grow from it.
That's the way to look for hapiness.
Is it?

Taahaa~
 ^___________________________^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回来了

趁記憶還新鮮的時候

塵封