SurPrise!=D

Wa seh~~~

Blogging mood is ON!!!xO

Being ×quite efficient× recently due to sem break. Keekee~
Gah,life will not be as easy as now from...today onwards...×kot×

Went to T Bowl for our lunch + Birthday Surprise celebration for Weng Yee and Lip Kent.=)

Ta-Da~My Ji Muis-Weng Yee and Siew Hwei.

Although the Birthday Surprise is a bit "cacated", I truly hope Weng Yee and Lip Kent can feel the warmth and sincere friendships from us~
=)

Hugs for Weng Yee~^.<

Happy Belated and Early Birthday to Lip Kent and Weng Yee ×respectively×~=D

Mille Crepe and Strawberry Mashmellow Cheese for them...

--N--I--C--E--
^.^

Accidentally took this photo and...Bahahaha~with the caption~=P



May all your dreams come true!;)))) [For sure they will come true...^^]

Then then then...

SS time~~~

Apa Phang Lip Kent sedang buat ini~LOL

I like this till the max~~~<3

Gagaga~

sei go sot sot geh~xO

Last but not least, our group photo...:))))

We looked good in this!!!^.<

Assumed that each of us is a bintik hitam, when one met another, 
we are a group of bintik hitam,
we are stronger, with stronger "covalent" bond,
cherish each other,
because,
not everyone outside there, 
are as lucky as us.

I feel really grateful to have you all as my coursemates and close friends,
to share the laughters, sadness, "stressness", and "proudness"~

Time flies in real fast speed,
I could not capture all the moment,
but keep them deepest into my heart.

Life gets more colourful with friendships!

^_________________________^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回来了

趁記憶還新鮮的時候

塵封