累而充实,而蓝。

Class from 10am till 730pm~

Just get myself settle down from my dinner and my lovely shower time~ p/s: But seriously SHIT that i need to walk from Block D to Block B JUST TO TAKE MY SHOWER...

WHAT'S WRONG WITH U AGAIN BLOCK D PUNYA WATER SUPPLY?!!!

We paid so much for accommodation fees and got this kind of service~BULLSHIT man~=.=

samo PTPTN is not transferred and yet, all sorts of fees kept on charging here and there...>.< Wa Lao eh~

Environmental Chemical Analysis is okay for me, since i USED to like chemistry when i was form 4...hope i can cope with it~

Environmental Management System is just too boring~

Environmental Pollution was great, when it is without lecturer~LOL~

Titas..Hmm...Don't dare to fall asleep as our name will get call up by our Dr Lean~>.<

Choir...

Wee....That's the most enjoyed class i had since uni reopen~:)

Got to meet Mr Roy with his amazing voice=D *salute~

It's fun to be in his class~I know it's kinda lame where i'm the Choir Manager of my college YET i'm still joining Choir AGAIN for ko-k~I know i'm boring and i know i'm not the risk taker...lol..haha~

But i really enjoyed singing~

Surprisingly, I felt something in myself where others won't~

**Passion**

I LUV TO SING~

Do you ever have the passion in yourself, when you are so deep in of something?:)

It's good somehow...^_^ 

Then...

Rushing homework... ... ... ... ...

Environment, Health and Safety...so much things to be search online...

Environmental Assignment...Ar...Doing survey questionnaire now...

Environmental Management System...Letter...Subquestions...Survey...Interview...

GAH~

*** *** *** *** ***

Don't get much time to chat with hubby today...=/


Misshie Misshie him so much...>.<



Darling...I miss You...Can you hear meeeeeee....>.<

*** *** *** *** ***

Was a bit gloomy just now...Nah...i'm fine...Probably just because i'm too tired...


Will be fine after a comfy sleep:)


It's raining outside now, Dikir Barat friends are still singing their heart loud at Balai Za'ba...


See...i can feel the passion from them..


As i do, for singing:)


Jia You Winney...


还有很多未完成的考验和挑战在等着你。:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

回来了

趁記憶還新鮮的時候

塵封